Seiko Precision Z120 Time Recorder
$375.00 ex. GST
$412.50 inc. GST
The Z120 is a time recorder / punch clock for working time recording on a new monthly stamp card with 6 columns / 31 rows (weekly and 2-weekly cards also available) to simplify the punch clock operation and following payroll work.
• Work time registration in 6 columns and 31 rows on single sided stamp card “Type M”.
• Up to 3 IN- / OUT registrations per day (total of 6 punches) in hours and minutes.
• Time registration without arithmetic function with simple time card type “SEIKO M”.
• Illuminated display with display of time, date, day of the week and print column indication.
• Automatic card feeder.
• Fully automatic summer / winter time changeover can be programmed.
• Immediately ready for operation after power connection, data retention even during a power failure.
• Compatible cards – TC-Z120W
Functions and programming:
The following functions can be set:
• Time registration in hours and minutes, or 1/100 hrs
• Identification of core time injuries.
• Day advance time can be set at any one time (set at the factory to 05:00).
• Automatic summer / winter time changeover (DST).
• Core time violation or early IN/OUT can be printed with a special mark.
• Special programs can be set for Sat/Sun.
• In conjunction with the new stamp card type “M”, registration of IN/OUT times in 6 columns without calculation • function.
• Payroll options:
• Time display in 12 – or 24-hour clock.
• Backlit display and Control Panel.
• The print column can be selected automatically via a timetable program and otherwise via push buttons. The button “Overwrite” is for clocking out after a night shift. After pushing it the OUT punch will be stamped in the previous day row – last position.
• Display reads:
-Day of the week Mon-Sun
-Day of month 1-31
-Time and summer / winter time mark
• The Z120 is equipped with a potential free contact and can be used for controlling a signal relay or signal generator.
• The unit has a self-diagnostic function and reports errors in the electronics or mechanics section by showing the respective error number in the display.